Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not really tbf

He can play as a deep-lying playmaker type in a possession-based system though which is what this side needs.

But it also needs genuine athleticism in midfield. It'd be great to get those attributes in one player, but the ones that do exist are very expensive.

So it probably means us getting two players in midfield and Everton do want two midfielders.
People also need to understand that if we are able to bring in a good ball playing central midfielder it will allow other players to play to their own strengths rather than sacrificing themselves for the team.

I don't think that Doucoure was allowed to play the role that suits him hardly at all last season.

As of now, you, what rumour?
Some people are banging on about Gomes having agreed a return to Portugal - Sporting, I think?

Dunno if they are saying a loan or permanent. I couldn't believe that anybody would have him myself, so have had a look and people are saying it was said on one of those 'spaces'. But I don't know who by. Was wondering if anyone here does.

They're different classes of players. Doucoure doesn't get to go to tournaments where someone might confuse him with playing well.
I think jourginho is class he was a major contributor to Napoli's success under Saari that's why he ended up at Chelsea because hes a keystone player that creates stability in the midfield

A short clip from Scotland vs Moldova, Patterson’s goal. The pass into McGinn, playing as a 2nd striker is from Gilmour. Doesn’t count as an assist, but it makes the move. To me, that’s where I want him playing, higher up the pitch. Yeah ok, it’s only Moldova, but it’s an example of where I think he’d eventually be most effective

Some people are banging on about Gomes having agreed a return to Portugal - Sporting, I think?

Dunno if they are saying a loan or permanent. I couldn't believe that anybody would have him myself, so have had a look and people are saying it was said on one of those 'spaces'. But I don't know who by. Was wondering if anyone here does.
Can see a loan but again the club would still pay most of his wages.

I agree and he always wants the ball ,and has the ability to know where his next pass is going I don't understand the thing about his size.Most of the guys i have played football with who are small are always really aggressive.
Bobby Collins was small but boy he was as hard as nails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back