Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look Jorginho would be our best player because we stink but he wasn't in the top 5 players on the Chelsea or Italy teams but because he was on both a bunch of idiots decided the success was attributable to him in a major way and it just wasn't.

Italy not making the World Cup is though.
This should be box office, but can you name 5 Chelsea players who are better?

Who was the last one we done do you reckon? Lukaku at the time seems like a big outlay but we got top dollar.........probably John Stones. 3m outlay and sold for 50m. DCL would be similar wouldn't he due to the small outlay.

Richarlison we overpaid for and probably undersold so can't say we turned over a great profit

Lukaku had a big move before us mate but good shout mate, we got almost 300% on him, I’d say probably Stones was the last one or maybe Idrissa.

Pound for pound, Lescott was probably one of the best (money for the time), we made a great player out of Arteta but gave him away - criminal.

There's quite a few well documented links, Cornet, Gilmour, MGW, Broja, its getting deals done that is our issue for sure.

Cornet loan offer was one article from the Mail - hardly concrete

MGW was last week and has gone very quiet

Gilmour has been “discussed” - again far from concrete

And I don’t for a second believe we’ll throw 30m at Chelsea for Broja. All this talk of “rivalling” West Ham is paper filling column inches

Pah, I was sure you were gonna name CHO and Pulisic.

But Kante is a myth these days.

And you aint having Azpilicueta either, WAIT a minute, Mason Mount??? Dont make me enter the vaults.
You've been saying Kante was a myth since 2019.

I was certainly wrong about Mount. You don't have to open anything. But that was when they had Frank in charge still.

I don't like Azpilicueta but that backline basically didn't give up goals.

More proof that Kenwright is still in power.

One of his key tactics is saying something to kick the can down the road, and then hoping that either the situation will just magically resolve itself or the world will end before he has to admit that he's been fibbing again.
Bill Kenwright owns about 3% of the club , a long way from the 51% you need.

Cornet loan offer was one article from the Mail - hardly concrete

MGW was last week and has gone very quiet

Gilmour has been “discussed” - again far from concrete

And I don’t for a second believe we’ll throw 30m at Chelsea for Broja. All this talk of “rivalling” West Ham is paper filling column inches

There have been fairly solid links to them all, it's obvious we're interested but it's getting agreement with the selling clubs is the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back