Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me a little of Leon Osman does Gilmour,technically a fine footballer,possibly lacking physicality,however as much stick as Ossie took here over his career,I would love him in our midfield these days,so “if” this lad comes in who obviously Lampard knows a lot about,let’s give him our support?
Spot on mate
Loved Ossie. For a small player he had guts

Some people are banging on about Gomes having agreed a return to Portugal - Sporting, I think?

Dunno if they are saying a loan or permanent. I couldn't believe that anybody would have him myself, so have had a look and people are saying it was said on one of those 'spaces'. But I don't know who by. Was wondering if anyone here does.

He didn’t feature in the friendly at all, and then he wasn’t in the informal squad pic they posted today. I think you might be right on this one.

He didn’t feature in the friendly at all, and then he wasn’t in the informal squad pic they posted today. I think you might be right on this one.
I assumed he was injured. And, to be fair, it's not me being right if it happens. It was just a rumour doing the rounds. Was hoping someone on here could elaborate.

We've spent it on whatever bizarre arrangement we have in place with the Premier League to not punish us for spunking illegal amounts of money over the past 3-5 years

I fully agree that we can't go into the season as we are - but we might be legally prohibited in how much money we can spend

I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for the club to think outside of the box when it comes to signing players - especially with a new DoF and a young manager, but the players we have been linked with suggests otherwise
You seem to suggest there's a magic formula that we could now come up with that no-one has ever come up with before to 'think outside the box' in our transfer dealings. Really? The players we have been linked with suggests we've tried to do that but been firmly rebuffed, as no other club is having our 'thinking outside the box'. And why would they?

You seem to suggest there's a magic formula that we could now come up with that no-one has ever come up with before to 'think outside the box' in our transfer dealings. Really? The players we have been linked with suggests we've tried to do that but been firmly rebuffed, as no other club is having our 'thinking outside the box'. And why would they?
I don't mean the way in which we structure the deals - I mean the actual players we're looking at

Is there really no other player in world football that could potentially match the 6 goal output of Armando Broja for considerably less than £30m?

I don't mean the way in which we structure the deals - I mean the actual players we're looking at

Is there really no other player in world football that could potentially match the 6 goal output of Armando Broja for considerably less than £30m?
Fair enough mate. And yes there must be. But in all seriousness I can't see us actually considering a punt at Broja (or anyone) at £30m right now. Don't believe we're in the frame for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back