Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would any of you take this as acceptable

Say Barkley buy for £1 million with an add on of £10 million if you stay up, increased to £15 million if you finish 10th or above

Gilmour on loan( no loan fee just his wages paid in full by you ) with an obligation to buy on 1/7/2023 for £15 million if you stay up.

The players in this scenario aren’t the issue it’s the type of structuring of the deal that interests me

The fact you've mentioned Barkley here makes it difficult to be objective about this, but yes, that sort of structure would be perfectly acceptable.

Fully expecting us to try to do something like this for Gilmour (maybe Colwill too) but for Chelsea to insist on a buyback clause if they agree a favourable deal structure with us

Say Barkley buy for £1 million with an add on of £10 million if you stay up, increased to £15 million if you finish 10th or above

Gilmour on loan( no loan fee just his wages paid in full by you ) with an obligation to buy on 1/7/2023 for £15 million if you stay up.

The players in this scenario aren’t the issue it’s the type of structuring of the deal that interests me
Chelsea want 8 mil for Barkley so offering them 15 mil is logical

Are you moshiri?

To much gone on with Barkley for him to come back! That would be a non starter!

But you know the manager would select them 2 ahead of Dobbin!
Then let him, I don't think Simms will even be here by the end of the summer and Rondon ahead of anyone is just criminal (imo) so lets hope we bring someone else in before the end of the window. DCL is coming off the back of a serious injury and even then I don't think we can rely on him week in week out aside from the fact there is no Digne or James to lay it on a plate for him.

He left for £15m a few years ago and has done nothing but regressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back