Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact you've mentioned Barkley here makes it difficult to be objective about this, but yes, that sort of structure would be perfectly acceptable.

Fully expecting us to try to do something like this for Gilmour (maybe Colwill too) but for Chelsea to insist on a buyback clause if they agree a favourable deal structure with us

Hey you could ease our pain

Please

Pretty please !

This one really depends on how bad our finances are. If we get him in for free, he could be another Gray in that he has potential and with the cheap outlay, it’s worth the risk.

However, he has never really had a consistent run of performances so if we were to get him then I’d hope we structured his wages so they are low wage with highly incentivised bonuses for assists, goals and MOM etc

Replacing the players we let go is going to be difficult because we are in the market for very similar players ability wise. I don't see us improving on a right back or central midfielder this window.

This is actually one I’d be quite keen on. Another natural left footed right winger would be useful and as more of a technical player than a pace merchant his profile could suit a system Frank seems to like where the “wingers” play more as wide CAMs with the wing backs providing the outright width. Would add something different to the squad with little initial outlay, and that’s what we need.

This one really depends on how bad our finances are. If we get him in for free, he could be another Gray in that he has potential and with the cheap outlay, it’s worth the risk.

However, he has never really had a consistent run of performances so if we were to get him then I’d hope we structured his wages so they are low wage with highly incentivised bonuses for assists, goals and MOM etc

If I remember he's been in the prem before and a squad player and I can't even remember who for! The rumours are getting more and more desperate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back