Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve known for at least a year Richarlison would be going this summer and we still haven’t replaced him. What a disgrace that is
Yes we have known, but until a few weeks ago we didnt know what league we would be in.

Our league position means we are not a particularly attractive destination. Loans won’t happen until the end of the window as clubs assess players and look for the best loan options.

In terms of purchases, we clearly have a very limited budget. They are trying to maximise it by offering deferred payment terms etc. I doubt any purchases will happen until the end of the window when we are the only option.

Wd might not like it, but the first part of the plan was selling Richarlison to avoid fines and points penalties. The second part of the plan is obviously changing continuously with transfer market intelligence. Wd cannot move until the situation suits us, we simply don’t have the money.

I'm surprised at how negative the reaction has been to this - he'd be a good pick up on a free, has come along a lot in the five years since he was last playing in Elgnad

so has he actually been good recently? i doubt ive seen him play a game since he left england

Would any of you take this as acceptable

Say Barkley buy for £1 million with an add on of £10 million if you stay up, increased to £15 million if you finish 10th or above

Gilmour on loan( no loan fee just his wages paid in full by you ) with an obligation to buy on 1/7/2023 for £15 million if you stay up.

The players in this scenario aren’t the issue it’s the type of structuring of the deal that interests me
Barkley is not what we need. He failed at Chelsea and Villa. It’s a no from me.

Youd wonder are we waiting to see, who is the bet Chelsea player available - who we could loan, we might be hanging back to wait to see Chelsea could make available, they seem to be shortlisting at the moment.

I think that's it in large part mate, Chelsea are far from done in bringing in players and whose available right now coud change very much over the next week or so

I'm surprised at how negative the reaction has been to this - he'd be a good pick up on a free, has come along a lot in the five years since he was last playing in Elgnad
I looked at transfermarked, based on his stats, he hasnt evolved at all. 5 seasons in Spain, 15 goals and assists. 3 pr season in spain is not very good.

Barkley is not what we need. He failed at Chelsea and Villa. It’s a no from me.
If it was the Barkley who left us maybe but he seems to ahve regressed since then. That said, Lampard does want to avoid any disruptive forces in the dressing room and Ross is not smart enough for that so maybe a goer.
I'd say Lampards teachers pets atm are
Pickford
Coleman
Tarkowski
Gordon
DCL
and Iwobi
anyone else should not be sure of their place come day one.

Good to see Ashley Cole just made the squad photo.

C8CF6639-FE01-4E90-B5C6-E55D6DC3CB6D.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back