Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need players in every position. If the board don't want to support the manager then let's hear them come out and say it.

SACK THE BOARD
Mate, the issue we've got to appreciate is that it's likely not an issue of not wanting to support the manager, but rather we're limited how we can.

We to ensure that the acquisitions that will come in are the right ones: as a minimum, we need someone in the midfield and an option up front.

We need players in every position. If the board don't want to support the manager then let's hear them come out and say it.

SACK THE BOARD
I think FM kind of has in a cryptic way, plus the lack of activity plus selling our 2 best players in successive windows says quite a lot in my humble opinion

Mate, the issue we've got to appreciate is that it's likely not an issue of not wanting to support the manager, but rather we're limited how we can.
I agree entirely but they should at least acknowledge their blame in putting our club into this mess, if nothing else.

If a high offer 60 mill plus let’s say was to come in for DCL do we sell ? Does that money allow us to bring in 2 / 3 players ? As everyone that watched that game last night will see the quality isn’t there in the squad . Ok ok it’s pre season but we’ve got to be realistic also . Teams around us are all recruiting, sure not every player works out but it’s options and we are way behind in my mind . It’s worrying that’s for sure

We sold out best player for £60m and still offering peanuts for players.

At least we’ll have the best stadium in the championship.

We to ensure that the acquisitions that will come in are the right ones: as a minimum, we need someone in the midfield and an option up front.

Who's decisions have led us into this situation though mate?

That’s what it needed - imagine if we add Gilmour to that team last night. Wouldn’t come close, that midfield is pathetic.
I feel strongly that we need an entire midfield and forward line plus a right back and left back because Im still not convinced in the cover we have. So apart from the CB and GK positions the whole squad needs overhauling.

Bet Farhad is preying for a buyout isn't he with what's about to come down the line.

Lacks of goals up front. Weak in cm. And don’t ever player Keane again.

Skint but should sign a couple of players to give Frank the option.

Cornet (£17.5m), Gilmour (loan; don’t care cos I don’t want Davies playing), Grillitsch (free), Januzaj (free).

Pickford

Patterson Mina Tarkowski Mykolenko

Doucouré Grillitsch Iwobi

Januzaj Calvert-Lewin Cornet
That’s worse that what we have now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back