Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ who owns them ?
A perfectly reputable Greek businessman.
Screenshot 2022-07-21 at 13.59.24.webp

…posters make these situations seem so straightforward, but Keane and Holgate are very ordinary footballers on extraordinary contracts. It’s doubtful many teams will want them and even more doubtful either will want to leave.
And as usual the voice of reason brings us back to reality.

Only hope is last night was the wake up call it reminded me of Palace in the cup, these players simply aren't good enough to play 433 pressing style. But we need to be proactive before the season no excuses

Well you're playing a left footed cb on the right where he looks awful, a right footed one on the left fir some weird reason. Plsying Gordon on the right when he's better on the left - playing a cam at right wing back, and an injury prone dm next to a number 8 who can't pass and positionally is poor.

So in answer it may be even worse than your first effort
Godfrey is not left footed. Tark plays LCB last season at Burnley when Mee was out.

Needs to be 2 or 3 in before Blackpool. We have a decent start to the season in terms of fixtures and we need to start well. If we throw that away by panic signing someone like Jordan Ayew or the likes at the end of the window 5 games into the season we will be in trouble very early on.
We play Blackpool on Sunday so we won't be signing anyone before then.

Offering 10m a year to Jessie Lingard is one way to make your club disappear for another 20 odd years.

Thank goodness.

He should be getting nowhere near that sort of money, but if it came towards the end of the window and we hadn’t got our targets in, I could defo see us lobbing that sort of cash at him.

Would genuine rather go with what we’ve got.

Thank goodness.

He should be getting nowhere near that sort of money, but if it came towards the end of the window and we hadn’t got our targets in, I could defo see us lobbing that sort of cash at him.

Would genuine rather go with what we’ve got.
Yeah, saving us from ourselves isn't it. Not much surprises me in football any more but Jessie Lingard getting James Rodriguez money off a newly promoted side is quite something.

Well, so far we've done a great job of selling our best player and getting somebody in on loan from a relegated side.

Stellar.

For all the talk of FFP - is it just hiding us being broke since Uzmanov got cut out ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back