Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've gone from being absolutely rinsed when teams knew we had £££ to now not being able to sign anyone because Bill 'BrightHouse' Kenwright is trying to sign players on 60 month payment plans with nothing up front when other teams can actually pay £10m cash for the player.

A complete joke of a business.

We could risk signing players who might not adapt or we can sign players who have shown they're average at best when fully adapted.

Taking a flipping risk.
Well we did in 2019 and it backfired hugely like

That being said, there's more likelihood that the price is cheaper so it mitigates the risk and that if the scouting is right, it shouldn't be an issue.

It's not false like, his agent has offered him to us loads in the last few windows.

Doesn't mean we're definitely interested of course.
I mean, his agent probably has, but the links that we are then interested, considering a bid, want him on loan, lampard pushing for it, is all garbage.

I’m getting new signing withdrawal symptoms. Will take literally anyone as long as it’s new or slightly new blood. I’m about 5 days away from calling for a third spell for Jose Baxter.

Well we did in 2019 and it backfired hugely like

That being said, there's more likelihood that the price is cheaper so it mitigates the risk and that if the scouting is right, it shouldn't be an issue.
Also tough to really say it is the strategy at fault when the failure is because the guy continues to break apart in training.

Frank and the DoF have a massive job to contend with, almost impossible. But, you have to assume they knew that when they arrived bearing in mind our financial woes were public knowledge as was the carnage of our recruitment policy over the previous 5-10 years. They would have known how weak the squad was having watched the most widely televised league in the World week in week out and they’d be aware of the meddling by Moshiri and Kenwright in transfers and football matters.
The fact they knew and still came here intrigues me.....why did they come?
Frank would have been offered other jobs of similar status without doubt, and the DoF was in a relatively cushty role already.
What’s the pull?

I'm least concerned about our attack even with Richarlison gone. We have to stop conceding free goals. Even in the space of two friendlies we've given away a pathetic corner goal, a limp handball penalty, and a sliding into your own net own goal. You can get away with not scoring loads; it's handing leads to the opposition every game that puts you in real trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back