Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he will be here next season myself, It will be Richarlison that goes this summer (prefer the opposite) Going forward into next season Id prefer to try and keep what we can and get rid of the deadwood, something like:

GK: Pickford
RB: Patterson
LB: Mykolenko
CB: Mina
CB: Colwill
DM: Kamara
CM: Doucoure
CM: Gilmour
LF: Gordon
CF: DCL
RF: Johnson

The new players you mention;

Colwill
Kamara
Gilmour
Johnson

Would be ideal and any Richarlison fee would probably enable us to bring in all four with other players leaving dwarfing their salaries.

If decent offers came in for DCL and Pickford id be looking at Bazunu and Gouiri or similar profile players.

If we could go into next season with a team like that and finish around mid table then we would be looking really good once the 3 year P+S / FFP cycle is up.

The new players you mention;

Colwill
Kamara
Gilmour
Johnson

Would be ideal and any Richarlison fee would probably enable us to bring in all four with other players leaving dwarfing their salaries.

If decent offers came in for DCL and Pickford id be looking at Bazunu and Gouiri or similar profile players.

If we could go into next season with a team like that and finish around mid table then we would be looking really good once the 3 year P+S / FFP cycle is up.
That was the idea, I think that team gives a really good starting base for someone like Frank to work with.

That was the idea, I think that team gives a really good starting base for someone like Frank to work with.

Agreed. The trick is going to be for Thelwell to bring in the money from sales and them both to agree on the player profiles.

As much as I would like us to have as many u23s as possible in the 11, you're correct to have experience in the spine with Pickford, Mina, Doucoure and DCL.

I just wonder though if Pickford with 2 seasons left is going to extend his contract and also if DCL is going to have recurring quad issues.

GK Bazunu / Begovic
LB: Mykolenko / Nkounkou
CB: Mina / Branthwaite
CB: Godfrey / Colwill
RB: Patterson / Coleman
DM: Kamara / Davies
CM: Doucoure / Iwobi
CM: Gilmour / ???
LF: Gordon / Gray / Dele
CF: Gouiri / Brereton-Diaz
RF: Johnson / Dobbin / Townsend

I think if we we moved on the following then we should easily be able to bring in the above players, or those with a similar profile.

Delph (OOC)
Lonergan (OOC)
Tosun (OOC)
Kenny (OOC)
Sigurdsson (OOC)
Van De Beek (Loan)
El-Ghazi (Loan)
Pickford
Keane
Holgate
Gomes
Gbamin
Allan
Richarlison
DCL
Rondon

The CM ??? represents the 'marquee' signing. We'll be bringing in alot more money in both fees and wages saved than the cost of those players listed.

We need one player to come into the middle and be the dominant force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back