Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you're in a relegation battle and need the fans to win.
You'll need to explain this one.

I meant, there's so much noise being made regarding him moving that it looks as if he's going whether of his own volition or indeed if the club were wanting to cash in on him.

Genuinely don't understand whether you're agreeing or disagreeing.

You'll need to explain this one.

I meant, there's so much noise being made regarding him moving that it looks as if he's going whether of his own volition or indeed if the club were wanting to cash in on him.

Genuinely don't understand whether you're agreeing or disagreeing.

I was making a joke regarding the smoke/flare stick things at the Chelsea game.

Agreed. The trick is going to be for Thelwell to bring in the money from sales and them both to agree on the player profiles.

As much as I would like us to have as many u23s as possible in the 11, you're correct to have experience in the spine with Pickford, Mina, Doucoure and DCL.

I just wonder though if Pickford with 2 seasons left is going to extend his contract and also if DCL is going to have recurring quad issues.

GK Bazunu / Begovic
LB: Mykolenko / Nkounkou
CB: Mina / Branthwaite
CB: Godfrey / Colwill
RB: Patterson / Coleman
DM: Kamara / Davies
CM: Doucoure / Iwobi
CM: Gilmour / ???
LF: Gordon / Gray / Dele
CF: Gouiri / Brereton-Diaz
RF: Johnson / Dobbin / Townsend

I think if we we moved on the following then we should easily be able to bring in the above players, or those with a similar profile.

Delph (OOC)
Lonergan (OOC)
Tosun (OOC)
Kenny (OOC)
Sigurdsson (OOC)
Van De Beek (Loan)
El-Ghazi (Loan)
Pickford
Keane
Holgate
Gomes
Gbamin
Allan
Richarlison
DCL
Rondon

The CM ??? represents the 'marquee' signing. We'll be bringing in alot more money in both fees and wages saved than the cost of those players listed.

We need one player to come into the middle and be the dominant force.
Why is Iwobi behind Doucoure

Looks like we were after Gavi before...

You believe literally anything don't you.

Agreed. The trick is going to be for Thelwell to bring in the money from sales and them both to agree on the player profiles.

As much as I would like us to have as many u23s as possible in the 11, you're correct to have experience in the spine with Pickford, Mina, Doucoure and DCL.

I just wonder though if Pickford with 2 seasons left is going to extend his contract and also if DCL is going to have recurring quad issues.

GK Bazunu / Begovic
LB: Mykolenko / Nkounkou
CB: Mina / Branthwaite
CB: Godfrey / Colwill
RB: Patterson / Coleman
DM: Kamara / Davies
CM: Doucoure / Iwobi
CM: Gilmour / ???
LF: Gordon / Gray / Dele
CF: Gouiri / Brereton-Diaz
RF: Johnson / Dobbin / Townsend

I think if we we moved on the following then we should easily be able to bring in the above players, or those with a similar profile.

Delph (OOC)
Lonergan (OOC)
Tosun (OOC)
Kenny (OOC)
Sigurdsson (OOC)
Van De Beek (Loan)
El-Ghazi (Loan)
Pickford
Keane
Holgate
Gomes
Gbamin
Allan
Richarlison
DCL
Rondon

The CM ??? represents the 'marquee' signing. We'll be bringing in alot more money in both fees and wages saved than the cost of those players listed.

We need one player to come into the middle and be the dominant force.
That squad would struggle in League One, not a single player with any talent at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back