Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Strasbourg are willing for a loan with option on Ajourke, then I can see us going for it tbh, big target man type, double figures the last two seasons 12 last and 16 the one before - and according to transfermarket records - absolutely zero injuries in his career - not a single one at 28.

So can see that being 'reliable' marking him out as a good backup for a season.

Doing so eases the pressure a lot whilst waiting on Chelsea's Broja decision.

Interesting as I think we can still make one decent money purchase this Summer (25-30m).

Still think two will arrive from Chelsea out of Broja, Gallagher and Gilmour.
I like the "wee" lad Gilmour but assuming that we have Gana , Onana , Iwobi , Doucoure , Mc Neil to choose from for a CM slot where do you see him getting game time ?
Now Gallagher , that's a different matter , he'd be wonderful in a 3 with Gana Onana but let's face facts , that ain't happening

If Strasbourg are willing for a loan with option on Ajourke, then I can see us going for it tbh, big target man type, double figures the last two seasons 12 last and 16 the one before - and according to transfermarket records - absolutely zero injuries in his career - not a single one at 28.

So can see that being 'reliable' marking him out as a good backup for a season.

Doing so eases the pressure a lot whilst waiting on Chelsea's Broja decision.

Interesting as I think we can still make one decent money purchase this Summer (25-30m).

Still think two will arrive from Chelsea out of Broja, Gallagher and Gilmour.

…there is a report that Wolves have had a bid turned down for Ajourke in the last few days. If that is the case, there is competition for his signature so I’m not sure a ‘loan with option to buy’ will be acceptable.

I like the "wee" lad Gilmour but assuming that we have Gana , Onana , Iwobi , Doucoure , Mc Neil to choose from for a CM slot where do you see him getting game time ?
Now Gallagher , that's a different matter , he'd be wonderful in a 3 with Gana Onana but let's face facts , that ain't happening

Think both Broja and Gallagher are dependant on who Chelsea buy mate, as it stands now both will stay, but Chelsea are looking at bringing in De Jong and Aubamayang.

If those two come in can see both asking to leave.

Gilmour I think is the low hanging fruit we know we can get late on, how do I see him fitting in, think it'd be as a squad option to rebuild his confidence over a season with a longer term aim.

…there is a report that Wolves have had a bid turned down for Ajourke in the last few days. If that is the case, there is competition for his signature so I’m not sure a ‘loan with option to buy’ will be acceptable.
Unless of course he wants to join Frank's revolution?

It's hard to figure out what's agent stuff what's entire bs and what's genuine atm mate.

Call yourself an English teacher ! Good to see it's not just me that has typos.

Perhaps you were having Arouna nightmares .

Didn't say I was a good one mate ?

Nah my text spelling has and always will be attrociously bad due to a combination of fat fingers and a weird auto correct which I'm guessing believes for should be changed to fir ...

Status
Not open for further replies.