Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a tough one...for half a season he and Broja looked like they would demolish the league after xmas but goals/assists fell off.

To have both in for Gordon cements a 352 which Is what Thelwell would love i expect.

Just wonder if theres a way we get them and keep Gordon lol
I am not big on Broja. I would only loan him with an option

Its a tough one...for half a season he and Broja looked like they would demolish the league after xmas but goals/assists fell off.

To have both in for Gordon cements a 352 which Is what Thelwell would love i expect.

Just wonder if theres a way we get them and keep Gordon lol
I've been banging the drum for 352, but looking at what we have we'd probably need to turn Gordon plus whatever money we have into a quality attacking midfielder, someone to play the support striker role, and a 9. However, if it could be done, I think it would work well as both our defence and midfield benefit from playing as a 3.

I've been banging the drum for 352, but looking at what we have we'd probably need to turn Gordon plus whatever money we have into a quality attacking midfielder, someone to play the support striker role, and a 9. However, if it could be done, I think it would work well as both our defence and midfield benefit from playing as a 3.

Agreed. If we’re going to be playing a 352, and by the looks it’s going to be a variation of that formation, then I don’t see where Gordon really fits well into that lineup

Agreed. If we’re going to be playing a 352, and by the looks it’s going to be a variation of that formation, then I don’t see where Gordon really fits well into that lineup
One possible solution to getting the right players in would be to sell for 25 + Broja, get them to throw in Gallagher on loan for a fee of around 5, then spend the 20m Atalanta want for Malinovski, who could play either support striker or AM, and provide some real quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.