Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
50m would be great but not sure I would sell Gordon this summer, we would need three forwards then and we are struggling to bring one in? Gordon is a funny one lots of potential but needs to be in and out of the team while he still develops he doesn't produce enough cutting edge yet to be a starter but due to our lack of options we are relying heavily on him when he's a 20 year old kid. Where he fits in at Chelsea with their huge squad I have no idea just strikes me as them casting around for young English players.

In a 353 I think it’s either Dele or Iwobi playing in a AM role ahead of a pair of Onana/Gana/Doucs et al

Subsequently I’m not really sure where McNeil fits either. Guess you COULD add him in centrally in the AM spot
DCL
Gordon

Mykolenko - Iwobi - Gana - Onana - Patterson

Surely, 50m is not realistic for Gordon. Talk of Gallagher who’s already broken into the England senior squad and had a great year at Palace coming in part ex- give your heads a shake he’s got to be worth more than Gordon atm!?

I'm not sure I get the Broja thing; I don't remember him doing anything memorable whilst on loan at Southampton last season.

Sounds a bit like this year's version of Mitrovic, when some on here were going big over him.

Doubt very much whether the club are waiting on him/Chelsea or if he's even a target / available; suspect it's more wishful thinking on here.

Course if we do sign him and he's brilliant, then I never said the above...

Status
Not open for further replies.