Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Tom Davies did? Sure the same was said about him. And many others before and after.

Im not saying sell but he is far from the finished article and we cant go on maybe's, but if the moneys right, we sell and move on as we have before, the key is how its invested.

We thought Rodwell was going to be an England regular for a decade. Turns out he was a well below average prem player.

We aren't mid table mate we stayed up barely last season, that's not the point you start selling your best players
The entire team is weak minded and can’t be trusted, Lampard alluded to this on numerous times last year.

There was literally nobody in that team that doesn’t have a value. It’s that simple for me. I would have considered bids for every player in the squad.

There’s no excuse for what they served up, and I’m even talking under the fat kopite

For £50m I would sell Gordon personally as I think he is a good PL player but not going to be elite.

If I had to bet I would say that Gordon would end up back here in a few years after sitting on the Chelsea bench with very little game time.

With the £50m profit on Gordon (which could be multiplied across our accounts into £100m of spending easily, perhaps even more) we could feasibly get:

Terrier as a replacement for Richy
Broja or another striker
Gallagher first refusal option on loan
Gana
Until you remember we have to fit the wages within our P&L...we will also need to remove some of the high paid guff, even if only on loan and partial wage cover.

I

I have a scan, kick the dog and say what's the point

…brill. I think it’s human nature to have an interest in rumours. invariably, get our hopes up & feel let down.

For the sake of your pooch, here’s hoping we’re able to generate required cash & bring in a couple of players who will truly make a difference to our season.

Nothing wrong with the Che Adam signing for me, low cost, done ok in prem with an ok team around him.

Belting middle name too.

Be made up with Garner too, and I like the Bristol lad.

They would be 3 really solid squad additions for decent outlay.

Status
Not open for further replies.