Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyboy316

Player Valuation: £25m
I mean, if the plan was to sell Gordon and use the money to buy a quality striker and a quality left winger (say Broja and Terrier), then I guess Januzac as an extra option for the right side kind of works- you don't want to dilute the quality of the two main signings by having to spread the money too thinly. He doesn't raise the level on his own but it's a signing that could serve some purpose.
I think this is very depressing personally. We are struggling to negotiate with our tiny transfer budget and have had to settle for more low hanging fruit

John O'Kane

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Who is Januzaj’s agent? Smells like one of those transfers when you have to take one player in order to have access to another…

davek

Player Valuation: £150m
That the board are still here is a travesty. No need to wait to judge until end of window, they’ve done enough to ruin Everton in the past few years and only the fans digging them out prevented a catastrophic relegation.

There'll be a massive negative net spend here this summer. The cash off Richarlison + Gordon is likely to be well over £100M (maybe a fee for others too like Begovic) and I cant see Everton spending £60M of it.

Moshiri must think that the Benitez thing last season was largely responsible for the relegation nightmare and that having a popular manager in and a few new faces the club will keep in the PL with ease. That's going to be severely tested even if we do get a halfways decent striker in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks