Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

is it just me who thinks we need two forwards? although he was useless Cenk Tosun also departed this summer along with Moise Kean the year before, still need to replace our former number 10m and a inside forward to replace Richy. I know Im asking a lot (with our current Finances) and some of the players I mentioned were like headless chickens on the pitch.... but this 5 subs rule has really stretched our squad. hoping we have a few more players in for Brentford as we cant afford to keep throwing points away.
No most of us have been saying that since Richy got sold

At this stage, even if we sell Gordon and sign good players, it will have been a bad window. The only way they can salvage it is if every single player we sign from now turns out to be brilliant.
We will spend all summer recruiting players the manager wants only to sack him before May then spend the next summer recruiting players the manager wants.

Then we will.

Spend all summer recruiting players the manager wants only to sack him before May then spend the next summer recruiting players the manager wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back