Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really understand the plan of bringing in disappointing under-21 options from other teams to potentially play while you loan out most of your in-house options rather than play them on the first team. And if he isn't going to play, then take the money to up the bid on someone that will play.
It depends how good they all are doesn’t it? If they think Vrancx is better than the players we have then it makes perfect sense. We all love to see academy graduates make it at the top but the truth is not many of them do.

That doesn't mean he can't post about him without an Everton angle.

There are loads of odious journalists out there worthy of your contempt. Personally I don't see why you'd go after one who is, at worst, just not particularly good at their job.
He's a spin doctor for Everton's hierarchy. That was his official job, bad habits die hard.

He jumped the gun on Gueye in order to defuse building frustration the other day.

It will be Jimenez or Hwang if it's anyone we are reduced to rummaging in Wolves cast off bin. Wouldn't be against Jimenez as a back up ironic as I do remember wanting him when we were linked when Koeman was manager

I don’t how there can be a debate about selling Gordon. We’ve always sold our best players and with the situation we’ve found ourselves in, how do we have a choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back