Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be bids going in right, left and centre now. Highly doubt we will get anyone in before Saturday.

After last season’s mess it’s a travesty that we have just wasted these first set of games. Heads need to roll at board level.

I just hope thelwell and Lampard can pull some rabbits out of the hat - otherwise just can’t see how we don’t drop this year.

I doubt we can get Toney, especially after what allegedly happened with his family at Goodison. Also they what £50 million for him. So we won't be getting three players.

£50 million over a likely 5 year deal is £10 million on the accounts per year though.

It wouldn't eat up the whole Gordon income this summer.

There are racists at every football club mate.

I doubt a 100k a week offer to play for Everton would be rejected because of some isolated idiot.
He won’t come as we are a mess atm and ultimately any striker will always be playing second fiddle to DCL.

I imagine we will get a che adams type in as cover up top and any money for me has to go on a quality six and a couple of creative players.

He won’t come as we are a mess atm and ultimately any striker will always be playing second fiddle to Dominic Calvert-Lewin.

I imagine we will get a che adams type in as cover up top and any money for me has to go on a quality six and a couple of creative players.

Depends if we want to go 352 or 343 long term.

We could well be looking at a potential strike partner for DCL long term.

Spurs bidding for him, sorry if already posted

Should get a minimum of 60 now tbh, if theirs two in for him

60 is incredible business for 50 games for us, and hes still really raw

It would widen the FFP bandwidth for future years.

The problem I see with this is that Gordon won’t be on big salary so bringing in multiple players in the back of this would be dependant on getting a couple of high earners out as well.

There will be a mass exodus of loans on 31 August and 1 September IMO. We will fail to sell them, but I can see Gomes, Gbamin, Allan, etc all heading out on loan. And we'll save like a quarter of a million a week that way

Spurs bidding for him, sorry if already posted

Should get a minimum of 60 now tbh, if theirs two in for him

60 is incredible business for 50 games for us, and hes still really raw
Wonder if kenwright can work his magic and sell him to both spurs and Chelsea on some timeshare deal - £120 million…easy money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back