Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we won't sign any player from the Premier League or recently relegated from the Premier League clubs, just get one on loan, the rest of the money should be spent on players from across Europe

All you soul sucking whampires are made up now as there’s be an influx of players for you to scout and put in little formations trying to impress your fellow undead.

As we sell a young scouse talent to feed your addiction. You’re the problem.
Finger poised on the you tube search button…

It’s the last throw of the dice for Everton who’ve tried and failed at every permutation since Moshiri came in. This is the FFP golden egg get out that will allow Thelpard (TM) to secure the players they want and kick start a new era of Everton. On one hand we’ve shown that having money means nothing much but on the other selling Rooney spurred a decade of consistency without having the talent like Rooney to get it over the line and win something tangible.

If this throw of the dice fails then we all gotta accept relegation really. My heart is ready and the thread titles are already prepared.

All correct mate, though can we call them Lampwell instead of Thelpard

People on here were demanding a sale at 40m and now at 60m they are still demanding.

The more Everton stand firm about not selling the greater demand it seems to create.

I don't think we will rush into a sale. These clubs are trying to buy AG for the player he can become , not for the player he is.

Refuse the bid and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back