Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of us threw away the money on Sigurdsson, Klaasen, Walcott, Tosun, Mina, Gomes, Gbamin and Delph that put us in the present FFP fix. To say nothing of the players we're probably keeping that aren't up to standard, given what we purchased them for.

If we had instead bought players where we could resign them or sell and recoup, we wouldn't have to sell Gordon to be able to cure the squad's problems. It really is that simple.
I was just sick in my mouth

We signed McNeil just because he was available, not because he fit the system we wanted to play, or was the type of player we needed.
100% has the feel of he’s available and they’ll let us structure the deal. Then we get folk on here going “decent player, squad player”. I’d rather see quality over quantity. It’s our first team that needs improving, we’ve already got enough players that aren’t good enough for the starting eleven every week.

Having been very in favour of us selling given the amount of money being offered, I’m now a bit nervous about us replacing him with someone decent. We’ll have sold our best two attacking players from last season, a season in which we narrowly avoided relegation. And so far we’ve only added McNeil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back