Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
People on here were demanding a sale at 40m and now at 60m they are still demanding.

The more Everton stand firm about not selling the greater demand it seems to create.

I don't think we will rush into a sale. These clubs are trying to buy AG for the player he can become , not for the player he is.

Refuse the bid and see what happens.

I think we've reached the point where if we refuse this bid, then we have to keep him whatever. We can't afford to let this drag further towards the end of the window. We have only 9 days as it is.

Correct, and with 120m in sales this window, we essentially reset our 3 year cycle and spend a bit more

By the time we'll be concerned with FFP again, we'll have moved stadium and can write a load of the losses off on that
Still need to reduce our wage bill by getting likes of Gomes, Allan, Gbamin out the door, even if it is only wage savings from a loan deal

All you soul sucking whampires are made up now as there’s be an influx of players for you to scout and put in little formations trying to impress your fellow undead.

As we sell a young scouse talent to feed your addiction. You’re the problem.
None of us threw away the money on Sigurdsson, Klaasen, Walcott, Tosun, Mina, Gomes, Gbamin and Delph that put us in the present FFP fix. To say nothing of the players we're probably keeping that aren't up to standard, given what we purchased them for.

If we had instead bought players where we could resign them or sell and recoup, we wouldn't have to sell Gordon to be able to cure the squad's problems. It really is that simple.

People on here were demanding a sale at 40m and now at 60m they are still demanding.

The more Everton stand firm about not selling the greater demand it seems to create.

I don't think we will rush into a sale. These clubs are trying to buy AG for the player he can become , not for the player he is.

Refuse the bid and see what happens.
We’d be highly stupid to refuse it now, we’d risk his value dropping if we have another poor season

Been hugely impressed by how this thread just rolls its eyes at me this summer. A real lesson for others, perhaps the best thread on here really.

None of us threw away the money on Sigurdsson, Klaasen, Walcott, Tosun, Mina, Gomes, Gbamin and Delph that put us in the present FFP fix. To say nothing of the players we're probably keeping that aren't up to standard, given what we purchased them for.

If we had instead bought players where we could resign them or sell and recoup, we wouldn't have to sell Gordon to be able to cure the squad's problems. It really is that simple.
I really should have more confidence in myself.

Everton Business Matters

1661243916318.webp

Correct, and with 120m in sales this window, we essentially reset our 3 year cycle and can spend a bit more

By the time we'll be concerned with FFP again, we'll have moved stadium and can write a load of the losses off on that

hopefully we can add to that in the next week, we need to cut down the bloated squad by another 3 or 4 at least

Gana, Kadus (loan with option), Broja (loan with option), Sarr.

Not too much to ask for after Gordon is sold.
This is what it’s all about for you all isn’t it. As though YOU are the one with the solutions for Everton’s malaise through your YouTube scoring and tactical prowess (not just you hk man).

I wish a relegation on Everton as hubris for your folly.

My shortlist
Christopher Nkunku
Jude Bellingham
Wilfred Ndidi
Victor Osimhen
Rafael Leao
Jonathan David
Paulinho
Neres
Thuram
Embolo
Leroy Sane
Coman
Pogba
Ivan Toney
Tammy Abraham
Lukaku
Saka
Joao Felix
Ansu Fati
Traore Kudus Ajax
Stengs
Correa
Rashford
Vini Jr
Jonjo Shelvey ?
Trent AA
Dayot Upacaneo
Simakan
Zaha
Anyone who immigrated to Europe from Africa.
If that's your shortlist I'd hate to see your long list.

Can someone explain the obsession with Broja, please? From what I can tell he has gone to Chelsea, done nothing and been identified as not good enough.

Apart from HG status I'm not sure why there is such a clamour to sign him. I would do like, but not my first choice, much like he won't be if he signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back