Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If AG is to be sold to Chelsea then it in my opinion we will see Chelsea players coming in the other direction as part of the deal.
Gilmour, Gallagher, Broja and maybe even Bathsuayi would be the obvious names.
Chelsea want to move players on as badly as they apparently want to bring other players in and we haven't really seen that Gallager, Broja or Gilmour are more than peripheral players at the club at the moment.

I think we would be happy to see Gallagher Broja or even Gilmour come in.
I do think what seems like a massive overpayment probably factors in them getting some of it back. We’ll only understand the whole of the deal when we see who is coming the other way and for how much.

Since Sunday I keep comparing ourselves with Leeds. Both of us survived a relegation battle last season. Both of us sold a star player, early in the window. Only one of us have reinvested well and backed the manager. One of us have had a better start to the season than the other.

Early in the season, yes. Richarlison sale was to balance the books, yes. But do we have enough time to strengthen our forward line if we lose another star player? Big job for Thelwell but a chance to impress and show us what he’s about…

If AG is to be sold to Chelsea then it in my opinion we will see Chelsea players coming in the other direction as part of the deal.
Gilmour, Gallagher, Broja and maybe even Bathsuayi would be the obvious names.
Chelsea want to move players on as badly as they apparently want to bring other players in and we haven't really seen that Gallager, Broja or Gilmour are more than peripheral players at the club at the moment.

I think we would be happy to see Gallagher Broja or even Gilmour come in.
And this highlights the problem you get with make weight players.
Not one of those four Chelsea players would entertain coming here off their own bat.
So expecting them to come here and pull up trees when they know they're just a bargaining tool is a big ask, irrespective of my feelings of they players themselves.

Since Sunday I keep comparing ourselves with Leeds. Both of us survived a relegation battle last season. Both of us sold a star player, early in the window. Only one of us have reinvested well and backed the manager. One of us have had a better start to the season than the other.

Early in the season, yes. Richarlison sale was to balance the books, yes. But do we have enough time to strengthen our forward line if we lose another star player? Big job for Thelwell but a chance to impress and show us what he’s about…

Is Gordon really a Star Player though?

Brereton Diaz (Blackburn) - buy
Gomez (Valencia) - buy
Bamba (Lille) - buy
Januzaj (ex Sociedad) - free
Gana (PSG) - buy
Kudus (Ajax) - loan

Something like this could hopefully make our attack somehow functional. Not looking good with one week to go...
Is this happening?

Thought is was dead?

They sold two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back