Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a feeling he will keep same formation and play Coleman there instead.
Of the 2 though Myko is much sounder defensively. Have loved Seamus over the years but how many goals were given away last year on the back of his errors?

We could try both Vinegre or McNeil in front of Myko. It's not like we don't have options now.

lol gallagher broja and pedro aren’t coming
Probably not as I don't think we're selling Gordon now. But it is a possibility if we do. Chelsea would need to change their formation to accommodate Gallagher and he's not good enough for them to do that, so I think they could be open to giving him to us on loan if it helps get the Gordon deal over the line. And Pedro is available at the right price I think.

Probably not as I don't think we're selling Gordon now. But it is a possibility if we do. Chelsea would need to change their formation to accommodate Gallagher and he's not good enough for them to do that, so I think they could be open to giving him to us on loan if it helps get the Gordon deal over the line. And Pedro is available at the right price I think.

Gallagher has simply put had an absolute car crash at Chelsea.

Did that God awful Paneca pen v the us side the lost too, next pre season game started in the rout by Arsenal, started two in the league this season and was hauled off v Leeds having been partly responsible for one of their goals and been overran then yesterday an absolute disaster with two clear bookings in 5 minutes, both not necessary as well.

I'd be gobsmacked if Tuchel will trust him again after that.

Almost certain he'll not be a Chelsea player by the end of the window (and if he does stay he'll be going in January)

We should jump in for Gnonto of Zurich who turned both ties coming on as sub against Hearts recently. Very quick 18 yr-old and an Italian International already. Bournemouth and Leeds are vying for him apparently.

Been occasionally checking their forum, going into pre season pretty much to a man they where all raving about Gallagher being a key player has to stay etc, now most are saying not good enough, need to move him on and nothing more than a squad player

Gallagher has simply put had an absolute car crash at Chelsea.

Did that God awful Paneca pen v the us side the lost too, next pre season game started in the rout by Arsenal, started two in the league this season and was hauled off v Leeds having been partly responsible for one of their goals and been overran then yesterday an absolute disaster with two clear bookings in 5 minutes, both not necessary as well.

I'd be gobsmacked if Tuchel will trust him again after that.

Almost certain he'll not be a Chelsea player by the end of the window (and if he does stay he'll be going in January)
I actually think he's sabotaging himself there.

Knowing that he's a bit part player at best at Chelsea, IMO he wants away and has been playng like it.

He more than likely wants to get back to Palace.

I actually think he's sabotaging himself there.

Knowing that he's a bit part player at best at Chelsea, IMO he wants away and has been playng like it.

He more than likely wants to get back to Palace.
Nah Dave I think the opposite, I think he's desperate to make it there and it's showing in he's just putting himself under so much pressure it's showing.

Combined with he's a great attacking mid, more offensive box to box type, and he's basically being asked to play in a double pivot that requires him to be super disciplined (he's not) and super technical (he's not)

So a combination of playing him in a position that magnifies his weaknesses and hides his strengths, whilst he's desperately trying to prove to the manager he's good enough. Just a car crash scenario for the lad.

If he like u think is allowed to move, it'll be us, West Ham and Palace after him.

West Ham would want him as the Rice replacement for next season, but well it's West Ham for a Chelsea lad and dithering Davie, Palace would be the best choice, but it's kinda him admitting he's failed going back there and they kinda have a ceiling and he'll know that. With us it depends if chelsea sulk about Gordon and what pull Lampard would have on a player who idolizes him.

With our finances I can see us getting gana or garner in - another attacker in the Diaz mould and I also wouldn’t be surprised to see Januzaj coming on a free to boost our attacking options off the bench - Lampard has kept talking about the 5 subs situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back