Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno Dave the lad wants to play - was given assurances about his role, gets an injury and when he returned they moved an academy lad ahead of him and basically he's not getting a look in at starting - way different to want to move to play games then wanting to move to play CL/big wages imo.
There may be mitigating circumstances here, but generally I dont like that titty lip attitude.

I would say he’s a cheaper better Morgan Gibbs-White

Thanks amigo.

Watched the video.

Looks like he played central midfield , is comfortable on the ball , decent size and likes to break from deep ....oh and can take a set piece ? Is that fair ?

Only problem to me is that he looked similar to the Ormskirk Ozil when he also played at Championship level.

Reactions: JLW

Just look at you lil hype monkeys all delirious rolling round in your own turd thinking you’re actually trading these deals. I can’t wait for the sugar crash you’re gonna experience on Friday.
I shall work out my faux aggression and anger at not signing Mbappe and Ronaldo at the gym on Friday - hess , hess.

As a Scouser mate sorry but can't agree whatsoever with that sentiment, if a player is basically hardly being used the I think it's valid they can do that - it's different if the player is just wanting to chase the cash by doing it, but this lad wants to play and Ajax aren't letting him

I just don't think it's right thing to do in such a lucrative profession like football. This is not like striking in a normal job.

If we drop him from the team, or he gets interest from a big side, would he refuse to play again? I just don't think it's the right way to go about things, even though I totally get that he wants to play football.

If you can get hold of it then by all means..

View attachment 181342

….different plane;

15C375D9-0097-4502-BD8A-6C72CCCD8C19.jpeg

Thanks amigo.

Watched the video.

Looks like he played central midfield , is comfortable on the ball , decent size and likes to break from deep ....oh and can take a set piece ? Is that fair ?

Only problem to me is that he looked similar to the Ormskirk Ozil when he also played at Championship level.
He’s far far better mate he will have to work hard to get in the side I’d guess but he’s not a player who’s name il see on the team sheet and go “oh FFS”
A nice blend in midfield now and options, we just need that wide forward/winger/striker type and we will shoot up this league in no time.

If we have 15m(Garner) to spend, why we dont buy a CF?
I would even prefer to not sign gueye to raise the fund to sign Joao Pedro or others CF.

Status
Not open for further replies.