Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can also talk about it. Which is what the point of the forum is imo.

It is easy to criticize ideas when you don't have any to offer in return. I'm well aware we're just shooting the breeze but still it'd be nice if you could make fun of me because you thought different not because you think nothing.

Old school GOT rip right there, nicely played mate! ;)

I dont see what the fuss is about with him

From what ive sesn, Nathan Collins is their best player by a mile...and also so young his value should increase.

If we only signed a CB + DM + CM who were all U23 but starters with serious potential id be pretty happy.

On the last page or so i stuck a couple of youtube videos and a report on him up.

Been very impressive in Italy.

Collins dropped a massive brain fart at the weekend mate, but the Burnley fans speak highly of him, I’m wary of Burnley defenders if I’m honest.

Your own youth plaher Mitchell's looked good since I asked you about him a year ago.

A few pages ago, someone posted stats on Gallagher which showes he seemed to tail off 2nd half of the season...goals/assists totally dropped off.

Is that how it looked to you in terms of performance level?

Very impressed with Mitchell anytime I’ve seen him, played very well against us. He’s had a hard time with injury I think.

Anderson is a big massive putting his foot through it and launching the forward into row Z grock, I like that type of player.

Guehl looks a talent.

max meyer, major prospect in germany signed on a free but they were paying him over 100k a week and made no impact whatsoever.
Good memory. What a flop. Just checked and he’s currently on loan in Denmark. Seemingly a case of too much too soon for the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back