Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the deal with Moise Kean? Was it a 2 year loan deal so he's at Juve for another season?

Just seen he got 6 goals and 3 assists in 41 appearances this season.
2 year with obligation, talk is Juve will activate the obligation this summer then sell him on

We should try and sign Calvin bassey before that nark Gerrard does

He’s young and fits the profile and he would join the likes of amokachi, yobo, anichebe, Yakubu, iwobi, onyekuru and lookman in a long line of Nigerian Everton players.

Did you hear any good stories about him in your academy @FOXINPEACE?

Last edited:
Just read Chelsea value Gallagher and Broja at £50m each! That's not happening then. Football is mental.

Hope they'll lower their asking price and we get both.

If only have 1 choice, Gallagher will be better but we face fierce competition for him. And we are in FFP. Can't see us offering transfer fee unless we manage to sell some of our deadwood. I think Lampard will soon realise he can't move any of our deadwood. I doubt there will be market for Gomes, Davies, Keane, Gbamin, Townsend and Rondon.

I think only try for Broja if DCL leaves. Or take him on loan, he probably won't get more game time in Chelsea.

We should try and sign Calvin bassey before that nark Gerrard does

He’s young and fits the profile and he would join the likes of amokachi, yobo, anichebe, Yakubu, iwobi, onyekuru and lookman in a long line of Nigerian Everton players.

Did you hear any good stories about him in your academy @FOXINPEACE?
It’s likely Gerrard will be the draw for him to go to villa, due to Gerrards Rangers connection. Much like I think Chelsea players would be drawn here because of Lampard.

Lampard gave Broja his debut so I’m sure he will be interested, Gallagher seems an obvious choice too. I’d imagine 1 loan, 1 Purchase.

Broja really struggled in the second half of the season though. Maybe better options available. I wonder if we open talks with Jovic again?

Hopefully a cheeky Lukaku loan is in the works ??‍♂️

Lampard gave Broja his debut so I’m sure he will be interested, Gallagher seems an obvious choice too. I’d imagine 1 loan, 1 Purchase.

Broja really struggled in the second half of the season though. Maybe better options available. I wonder if we open talks with Jovic again?

We really do need to take advantage of the loan market more

We have Wingers yes but all struggle creatively and none really have a final ball.

Because we don't have a team mate, we have a collection of mismatched players all across the team.

A group of CBs who without Mina absolutely cannot play together, no partnership between the fullbacks and wide players (think Baines/Pienarr) no centre mid partnership that works, no am/forward partnership that works, and DCL and Richy have zero chemistry together either.

Thsts why we have so many issues,

Just look at the mid 80s side, in everything I said above we had a partnership that worked fluently with both understanding the other and complimenting them.

There's a good reason nobody who moved on from that side ever achieved the heights of performance again that they had there.

We literally need to sit down and figure out who the players are we see long term as being what we see the team around, and then buy to try to create those partnerships.

Say Mykolenko, ok he's the left back, what left cb will work best, what winger works best with what his attributes and weaknesses are, Gordon is the future on the right, then ok what works well around what he has, say we bring in Tarkowski, then we look at what cb pairing works sith him and also with Mykolenko.

Broja struggled when Southampton struggled. They was awful second half of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back