Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me we have struggled for creativity in the final third this season we need to remedy that and as influential as Coleman is in the dressing room, I think he needs to be replaced within the squad. I’m also not convinced Allan is a real ball winner that we need in the DM role. I also don’t feel Rondon is a suitable understudy for DCL and we cannot rely on Mina, he’s too brittle.

Given our budget we probably won’t be able to fix all these issues. For me I would prioritise a DM a creative CM and a replacement for Mina.
For the second season I'm a row Allan is amongst the most dribbled past players in the league, so yes deffo not a 6

Roma v Feyenoord tonight

A great player who has went under the radar:
Luis Sinisterra

Attacking winger mostly left but can play across the front line. A lot of French clubs looking and even a Arsenal link to the Columbian.

48 games - 23 goals and 14 assists and only 22 years of age. A great prospect and he will be in the window tonight.

Poor lad got JOSÉ out the game

Roma v Feyenoord tonight

A great player who has went under the radar:
Luis Sinisterra

Attacking winger mostly left but can play across the front line. A lot of French clubs looking and even a Arsenal link to the Columbian.

48 games - 23 goals and 14 assists and only 22 years of age. A great prospect and he will be in the window tonight.

Great on Fifa, mega fast

….with limited spend, I think this window will be about prioritisation. We invested in a RB and need to live with that. Too often we’ve overloaded in one position at the detriment of the side as a whole.

Is Patterson the deal? I love Seamus but am finally agreed with his detractors, he's only fit to be a backup now. Or are we going with the committee of Patterson-Godfrey-Coleman-Holgate-Iwobi and hope one of them sticks?

Richarlison, Gordon, Gray

Mina, Godfrey, Keane, Holgate

Where do we strengthen first?

It's not like these things are exclusive, but if I'm being pragmatic I think you first go after (1) targets you like that will move fastest or (2) positions with the fewest reasonable targets. I doubt Thelwell will take a linear approach to transfers, although this feels like how the club has done this in the past.

I would take Maitland-Niles from Arsenal. Can cover so many positions - mainly RB and DM. and I think he would be cheap. 5 England caps too..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back