Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
his head and his thumb are exactly the same shape!
Noooooooooooooo!
I thought you were joking, but I zoomed in and you're right, unfortunately.

thumb.webp

Shame for the lad.

Being linked with Cheick Doucoure from Lens. He is a 22 year old DM. There is no price mentioned, but 3 other premier league clubs also listed with an interest. His stats look good, in terms of tackles, Interceptions and passing

https://www.[Publication is blackli...e-to-sign-rc-lens-midfielder-cheick-doucoure/

Being linked with Cheick Doucoure from Lens. He is a 22 year old DM. There is no price mentioned, but 3 other premier league clubs also listed with an interest. His stats look good, in terms of tackles, Interceptions and passing

Now we're talking. A midfield of Doucoure and Doucoure. This is the kind of rumour I live for.

Good player but i think hes off to Palace.

We all dream of a team of Doucoures, a team of Doucoures, a team of Doucoures.

Realistically this is going to take a few more windows to sort. We aren't going to be getting 6 or 7 players in. Will probably get in around 3 first team players and one of Richarlison, Pickford or Calvert-Lewin will most likely finance those moves. Imo it'll be a replacement for whoever goes, a CM and a CB. Anything else will be loans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back