Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cornet looked garbage every time I had the misfortune of watching Burnley. Reminded me of Stuart Barlow the amount of sitters he missed.

Cornet and Tarkowski. At least it's rumours only thankfully. Gallagher and Broja I could support both of those moves if they transpired.

Cornet's missed sitters are part of the reason why they went down. I think he was ok, but nothing more. Wouldn't be looking to sign him myself.
Thats a bit of a leap but I take your point. I like him, he is one of those players that create chaos for the opposition defence. Rico is a good example but better than Cornet. He also has pace.

I think for that price he's definitely worth a look. Versatile in attack and could also provide cover for Myko at LWB. Could also use a natural left footer in attack. He's not perfect but 17.5 would be good value for what he offers.
that's what im thinking, 9 goals in the PL playing mostly midfield, 17.5m is decent value, maybe he did miss chances - but he was getting them. Theirs probably still fans who want McNeil - 1 goal + 1 assist last season.

that's what im thinking, 9 goals in the PL playing mostly midfield, 17.5m is decent value, maybe he did miss chances - but he was getting them. Theirs probably still fans who want McNeil - 1 goal + 1 assist last season.

I don't want either. We are skint, why would we spend nearly £20m on a winger?

WEEEEEEE OOOOOO WEEEEEEE OOOOOOO

Hey everyone! It’s Terry Transfers over here, just popping me beak in to spread a bit of footy goss ??

So…. just who are Everton in for this transfer window? ?

Could there be a SENSATIONAL SWOOP for Burnley stalwart James Tarkowski? ?

Or could Chelsea’s Conor Gallagher be making his way to play for his hero Frank Lampard? ?

Who knows? I do. Am I’m going to tease you all summer with tediously weak links to players to inflate my fragile ego ?

Peace out homies ✌️

In comparison to McNeil for £25m, then £17.5m for Cornet is a considerably better option.

Not crash hot on Cornet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back