Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're an FFP held hostaged midtable outfit therefore Cornet & Tarkowski for a combined £17.5 million is good business.

Which is why it wont happen as Everton dont do good business. They'll let West Ham nab Cornet and Leicester take Tarks whilst we spend £40 millions on Billy Gilmour and Andre Gomes' 19 year old cousin to appease the fut hipsters in the fanbase.

I believe Myko has played as a LCB in a 3 before, so if he does go 343 (I'm not a fan either but he seems to be) it would be definitely be an option to play Godfrey - Tarkowski - Mykolenko at the back, Cornet at LWB and Patterson / Iwobi at RWB. With Tarkowski free and Cornet available for less than we'll get for Kean alone that's a pretty big re-organisation of the defence for no net outlay, with good attacking wing backs on either side.

I was thinking this as well....perhaps if true Cornet plays LWB.

But he isnt creative...hes a direct, selfish player.
We're an FFP held hostaged midtable outfit therefore Cornet & Tarkowski for a combined £17.5 million is good business.

Which is why it wont happen as Everton dont do good business. They'll let West Ham nab Cornet and Leicester take Tarks whilst we spend £40 millions on Billy Gilmour and Andre Gomes' 19 year old cousin to appease the fut hipsters in the fanbase.

Im very disappointed in you.

I believe if Lampard brings players in then it is to deffo replace those that have let us down this season. That is a lot of choice.
Lampard has got to build partnerships within the team and even though the spirit is good currently we have very few partnerships which makes us a mess.
We cannot be too fussy next season on who he brings in as long as they fit Lampards 'Robust' aspiration and they can gel with the other players footballing wise rather than bessy mates style. We need a team to work together but more importantly understand each other

I believe if Lampard brings players in then it is to deffo replace those that have let us down this season. That is a lot of choice.
Lampard has got to build partnerships within the team and even though the spirit is good currently we have very few partnerships which makes us a mess.
We cannot be too fussy next season on who he brings in as long as they fit Lampards 'Robust' aspiration and they can gel with the other players footballing wise rather than bessy mates style. We need a team to work together but more importantly understand each other

I think Myko and both Richarlison/Gordon work on the left as they both track back and Myko is very conservative in his positioning

With Patterson on the right being more attack minded i wonder what the idea will be there...an ultra attacking player to push the opposition back?

Also, Tarkowski makes sense for someone to partner Godfrey. He seems to need an organiser next to him like Mina.

Other partnerships we wont really know unless the midfield has incomings.

How do we avoid relegation? Sign the guys who got relegated of course! They'll be really eager to not do it again!
This relegated players being not good enough is small minded. If Everton went down (so close) then would Richarlison, Pickford, and a few others such as DCL, Gordon, Gray, Doucoure not be deemed good enough for Brighton or the likes. 11 first team players of any PL club will have at least one player that will improve a team outside of the top 5

…Cornet’s sitter at Norwich was easier to score after a magnificent cross from McNeil, then he missed a vital penalty at West Ham. They were key moments when his team most needed him.

Not sure I’d be overly keen but we don’t know if you still have an agenda to see us relegated as well as continually criticising our terrific supporters.

Cornet’s miss at Norwich was easier to score after a magnificent cross from McNeil, then he missed a vital penalty at West Ham. They were key moments when his team most needed him.

Not sure I’d be overly keen but we don’t know if you still have an agenda to see us relegated.

Richarlison missed loads of sitters in recent weeks and DCL missed a penalty against Brighton.

Talking bollox there Eggs son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back