Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

This relegated players being not good enough is small minded. If Everton went down (so close) then would Richarlison, Pickford, and a few others such as DCL, Gordon, Gray, Doucoure not be deemed good enough for Brighton or the likes. 11 first team players of any PL club will have at least one player that will improve a team outside of the top 5
If I were Brighton I would not sign anyone from Everton save for DCL or Richarlison

haha you're not sure of the validity of the reports but on that basis its indicative of us repeating the same flaws. you know the event that hasn't happened yet
I'm more than willing to be swayed!

I can only go on what we have right now. I'm not actually worked up about it anymore than I was 6 weeks ago. I've accepted we're in bad shape and don't know what we're doing.

It's shaping up to be a very disheartening summer. The rumors are probably fake but Tarkowski and Cornet are very much signs of lessons not being learned.
I disagree, the mistake we've kept making over and over is spending 25mil+ and mega wages on either rejects from big clubs (Walcott, Iwobi, Schneiderlin, Gomes) or on guys from lesser leagues who have no big league experience and for whom that sort of money is too big a risk (Klaasen, Tosun).

Something we've generally done well is picking up more frugal bargains from lesser / Championship clubs and guys like Tarkowski or Cornet would more fall into that category.

Who was the guy that used to give the transfer rumouurs each morning, we need this back, as well as the guy who listed every player linked to Everton in his profile!

Lets hope Lampard and Thelwell have a long list of potential targets, not just the ones mentioned on here. Will we go back for Diallo who we tried to sign on deadline day?

I disagree, the mistake we've kept making over and over is spending 25mil+ and mega wages on either rejects from big clubs (Walcott, Iwobi, Schneiderlin, Gomes) or on guys from lesser leagues who have no big league experience and for whom that sort of money is too big a risk (Klaasen, Tosun).

Something we've generally done well is picking up more frugal bargains from lesser / Championship clubs and guys like Tarkowski or Cornet would more fall into that category.
For me Doucoure and Godfrey are the last two and are negatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back