Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must be losing a negative year though mate. Do you know the year we are losing off in terms of P&L value.

I'd work to a premise we would lose around 50-70m a year with no sales. Weve removed around 20m off the wage bill, so that has us around 30-50m. Some may depend on the year that is coming off? Am I way out on these assumptions.
According to twitter And the esk we’re looking at losing 78mil this year compared to last years 121mil , but the year rolling off is les than 78 so we will still be worse off, according to tye esk.

If we sell richarlison, DCL, Pickford the next 2 summers add in a number of fringe players, out of contract players. We could be looking at 250mil and 30/40 saved in wages. And if we spend 100 to 120 over the next 2 summers working amortisation. So that’s still a lot of money spent on players. We surely will have reset P&S the summer of 2024 and moving into BMD with hopefully the ability to spend big again

According to twitter And the esk we’re looking at losing 78mil this year compared to last years 121mil , but the year rolling off is les than 78 so we will still be worse off, according to tye esk.

If we sell richarlison, DCL, Pickford the next 2 summers add in a number of fringe players, out of contract players. We could be looking at 250mil 30/40 saved in wages. And if we spend 100 to 120 over the next 2 summers working amortisation. So that’s still a lot of money spent on players. We surely will have reset P&S the summer of 2024 and moving into BMD with hopefully the ability to spend big again

Ah ok. I mean some projections their, but that's useful. I wonder if it might be better, given Digne was sold?

Do you know the year that is coming off in terms of value?

Ah ok. I mean some projections their, but that's useful. I wonder if it might be better, given Digne was sold?

Do you know the year that is coming off in terms of value?
No sorry not that clued up on it all, just what I read on twitter and I’m blocked by the esk ?
And isn’t it now 4 yrs instead of 3 because of Covid?

Yes digne going and the wages of James, Bernard, Walcott and bolasie would have helped

We must be losing a negative year though mate. Do you know the year we are losing off in terms of P&L value.

I'd work to a premise we would lose around 50-70m a year with no sales. Weve removed around 20m off the wage bill, so that has us around 30-50m. Some may depend on the year that is coming off? Am I way out on these assumptions.

We loose 2018 next year mate that was a loss of - 13.2 mill. 19/20 & 20/21 are averaged though and counted as one. But in looseing 18 we are looseing one of our kindest losses And heading into some bad years.

You are on the money I make our loss for this year up to July, between 70/80 million. Rumblings are and we hinted we are going to argue another 50 mill Covid loss, if that came to pass and we sold Kean for 25 mill before July we should comply this year.

After July we would have the reduced wage, reduced ammoritisation on contracts, but we also have a just below 40 mill hole in income to cover in the USM income and PL prize money.

You can see where the sale of Richarlison may fit in and may be absolutely necessary.

That was me and he's worth that. Anyone thinking we'll give him away for 25-20M is deluded. Was MOtM tonight and will have more clubs wanting to sign him.
Why are you so concerned about receiving maximum profit for one of your players? your team is bankrolled by opulent despots with infinite wealth and FFP doesnt seem to apply.

And this is going to sound REALLY stupid, but I dont think there is a massive desire within the club to lower the wage bill.

A desire to not waste wages for sure, but our wage bill is half the size of the top clubs.

We need to improve our revenue, not lower our overheads.

Im aware its stupid, just a theory.

Didnt Kopite Kev write a book about it or something?
51UK6vWmxBL._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back