Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
robbery.webp

Be cheaper to fly to America and get it delivered there.

Disgusting!

If true, Frank is basically making us Chelsea without the decent players, which makes us Brighton doesn`t it?

The only teams I can think have ever achieved with 3 at the back is Chelsea with Conte, Inter with Conte with Spurs coming good with Conte. Chelsea did OK for half a season under Teuchel but nose dived this season as they did under Frank.

3-5-2 negates all wingers i.e. Gray and Gordon whilst 3-4-3 negates all CMs except top notch CDMs which is Allan, Doucoure, Davies, Alli and if we got Gallagher....

If that is true that is the worst possible news....

Can anyone think of a 3-5-2/3-4-3 side that has had a period of success or dominance other than those listed above?
I think any system is workable with the right personnel, but it wouldn't be my choice for this squad.

Because other clubs interested in signing him will drive the price up and rightly so. Why should we sell him on the cheap?
Is fair if thats your view is not a chance we go up to 40 million for him. Dont really think 25 million is cheap for him is a fair price as he is not a starting player is cm playing at lb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back