Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see the fuss with signing Lingard. Young and motivated players like him are exactly who we should be looking at.
eh? he is like 29, one of the worst trainers ever by all accounts and had about 3 years off because he just couldn't be arsed basically and wanted to try his hand in the fashion world.

Did you watch doucoure This season, he was terrible. Awful footballer and can’t pass to save his life. I reckon Frank Gallagher would do a better job never mind Connor
I think that’s exaggerating a bit. But the point was there are other parts of midfield that desperately need more attention than the box to box role.

I think that’s exaggerating a bit. But the point was there are other parts of midfield that desperately need more attention than the box to box role.
It’s not just about running between both boxes. It’s about controlling the football and passing it to teammates and have an input in the final 3rd. If he goes 433 he will hopefully have a holding player and 2 runners either side I can see iwobi being one and a new one, doucoure will be a back up imo

Who exactly do you think "can" play in a two.

As im getting the feeling youre going to be negative on anything / everything.
Garner would be the best person tbh. Forest played 3-4-3/3-4-1-2 this season just gone and him and Yates in the middle were the foundation of everything they did as a team. He is just a good all round midfielder.

So are these the theoretical targets at this point:
CB - Tarkowski, Kim, Colwin and Greaves
CM - Doucoure, Zivchenko, Garner, Gilmour and Gallagher
Forward - Broja, Lewis Potter and Mavididi

if so, the only one on that list that seems far fetched is Gallagher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back