Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garner would be the best person tbh. Forest played 3-4-3/3-4-1-2 this season just gone and him and Yates in the middle were the foundation of everything they did as a team. He is just a good all round midfielder.
To buy someone from forest will cost the Earth… they won’t want to sell and I’m guessing the players there will want to give it a season with them.

Garner would be the best person tbh. Forest played 3-4-3/3-4-1-2 this season just gone and him and Yates in the middle were the foundation of everything they did as a team. He is just a good all round midfielder.

Massive jump up from the fizzy pop league to the PL though in terms of playing in a midfield 2.

To buy someone from forest will cost the Earth… they won’t want to sell and I’m guessing the players there will want to give it a season with them.

Garners a UTD player mate, I'd also personally swerve interest as think it's a waste of time, new manager who is known for trusting younger players, he will want to keep him at united this season.

Tarkowski is looking like he's the focus of current interest presumably as they feel if they get him it controls the next part of the rebuild. Get that leader at the back ticked off, allowing you to have a clearer idea of how the defence will show up and formation possibly.

Then look at the next step which presumably will be centre midfield.

I'm hoping that they know already who is going out of certain players (DCL,Richy) and that kind of controls and effects a lot of the other stuff.

Id be comfortable with both Garner and Gallagher in a two...or Bissouma.

So are these the theoretical targets at this point:
CB - Tarkowski, Kim, Colwin and Greaves
CM - Doucoure, Zivchenko, Garner, Gilmour and Gallagher
Forward - Broja, Lewis Potter and Mavididi

if so, the only one on that list that seems far fetched is Gallagher.
I think the most far fetched is Colwill.

He looks like hes got the lot and would be the next cab off the rank for them.

Gallagher 2nd toughest.
Tarkowski is looking like he's the focus of current interest presumably as they feel if they get him it controls the next part of the rebuild. Get that leader at the back ticked off, allowing you to have a clearer idea of how the defence will show up and formation possibly.

Then look at the next step which presumably will be centre midfield.

I'm hoping that they know already who is going out of certain players (DCL,Richy) and that kind of controls and effects a lot of the other stuff.
Looks like if we get him then (as you said) we look at midfield....

...but also sales in central defence.

Id be comfortable with both Garner and Gallagher in a two...or Bissouma.

I think the most far fetched is Colwill.

He looks like hes got the lot and would be the next cab off the rank for them.

Gallagher 2nd toughest.

Looks like if we get him then (as you said) we look at midfield....

...but also sales in central defence.

I think if Tarkowski comes in either Keane or Mina leave - basically whichever one we get interest in most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back