Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five subs for next season … need to fill the bench with relatively good ballers never mind the starting XI

best get busy

Has there been a credible Winks link, cos I haven’t seen a credible link for one player yet.
Lampard made the point repeatedly in his last couple of press conferences about sorting the injuries in the squad out for next season so I highly doubt he’s interested in Winks.

Expected to complete Tarkowski signing, who was apparently leaning towards us over Villa.
Winks (loan with option) & Gallagher on a list of players we want, Lampard wants at least 4 in this window. Gilmour liked too

I know gilmour is a dm but a established dm needs to be signed this window or teams are just going bypass the midfield with ease like last season

Lampard was allowed to be Lampard only because he had Makele behind him; also Lampard benefitted from having Kante in his team at Chelsea. They have bags of aggression. I dont know why Winks is being sought unless he's looking to bring in a couple of central midfielders.

We need a destroyer.
I can guarantee Lampard tries Davies there in pre-season. I think he will give every player a chance and actually attempt to coach them.
I can see him giving Davies a chance or have him as a backup Allan type.
It all depends on what money and what his priorities are.

Lampard was allowed to be Lampard only because he had Makele behind him; also Lampard benefitted from having Kante in his team at Chelsea. They have bags of aggression. I dont know why Winks is being sought unless he's looking to bring in a couple of central midfielders.

We need a destroyer.
We do Dave, but we also need players.

Im playing devils advocate here, im not a Hary Winks fanboy.

But rumours of Gomes, Allan all potentially leaving, personally will be shocked if Dele stays, Gmblammo also could see moving on.

Leaves us very light in midfield in that case. A player like Winks, Premier League experience with a nominal loan fee, does make sense.

Of course we need some steel in that midfield, but if we want to spend money, we need to sell the 2 ballers up top and aint nobody in any hurry to throw the money at us before August. So till then, we sadly have to bulk on a budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back