Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammatically “would look” is a future conditional = something that has not begun but might come to pass in the future under certain conditions.

So the article indicates a future possibility rather than reporting a present reality; in short, the reporter is speculating re Winks. Off how much source information? That we cannot know.

I think he will leave, im aware he said he was happy to stay.

"May 30, 2022 — Allan says he is facing a six-week recovery from surgery before he can start preparing for the new season with Everton as he distances" it's a lengthy injury though who's going to buy him crocked? I liked allan but hes becoming very injury plagued so I would be cool with his departure if a proper replacement can be found but like I mentioned it doesn't look plausible

"May 30, 2022 — Allan says he is facing a six-week recovery from surgery before he can start preparing for the new season with Everton as he distances" it's a lengthy injury though who's going to buy him crocked? I liked allan but hes becoming very injury plagued so I would be cool with his departure if a proper replacement can be found but like I mentioned it doesn't look plausible
Ok, I wasnt aware he was out that long.

Yeah seems unlikely he will move in this window then.

Why are we linked with such garbage. Adama traore now. These are players that have proven they can't cut it at the top level. We need young hungry players with the right attitude to help us go to the next level. Not players on the decline

See the chat on Talksport this afternoon descended into an Everton bashing again, quickly turned from looking at our summer transfer targets to saying that Newcastle and Wolves are bigger clubs than us.
Sounds about right, then after that they ramble about how Manchester United are the biggest club in the world and are wining the league next year by signing messi with Ronaldo and mbappe + benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back