Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder that Harry Winks featured 26 times in the PL and a further 10 times in the Champions League in 18/19 when Spurs finished 4th under Poch again.

On a loan it's a no-brainer, a midfielder who can recycle possession and pass the ball from defence to attack.

Just reading there that Townsend is out of the first half of next season. We're looking a bit light on the right hand side and if Richarlison goes the left, suppose Iwobi is a utility and Dele can play on the right at a pinch in a certain formation.

Would prefer to go into the season without availability dictating the system.

I was waiting for a response like that.
We will not be anywhere near Europe, so let’s keep bang average players and have no ambition.

Yes we probably Won’t be anywhere near Europe next season, but that’s what we should be pushing for. Gilmour played 24 games for Norwich he may not be the answer, but we have limited money so to buy a young players with potential for decent fee’s is the way to go imo
Then you can understand it’s correct, we have had miss placed ambition since 2016, 500 million pounds and look where it got us

Like any business you look for controlled growth

And correct Gilmour isn’t the answer to any sort of question you have!

Then you can understand it’s correct, we have had miss placed ambition since 2016, 500 million pounds and look where it got us

Like any business you look for controlled growth

And correct Gilmour isn’t the answer to any sort of question you have!
It’s not 500mil stop listening to talk sport I thought you were an Everton fan?

And Gilmour could be the answer for Frank.

It’s not 500mil stop listening to talk sport I thought you were an Everton fan?

And Gilmour could be the answer for Frank.

You're right - it's more than £500m.

Untitled.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back