Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have money once we sell Richarlison. There's also loans too.

As said: I'll be staggered if we dont see another RB in. The two slotted for it atm dont have what it takes to stake a serious claim for a starting place.

I'll be proven right on this.

You haven’t got a single thing right for a long time Dave.

However, please keep ploughing this loan furrow, as this has all the potential, to be an even bigger vaulting, than your rimming of Benitez.

Last edited:

As said: I'll be staggered if we dont see another RB in. The two slotted for it atm dont have what it takes to stake a serious claim for a starting place.

you may be right on the RB front although I think that may be because Lampard likes to use Coleman on the right of a back 3.

I think its more likely we will get a Left Back, thats where we lack a player, once Niels is moved on, which I can see happening.

JJK was mostly LB cover.

I think its more likely we will get a Left Back, thats where we lack a player, once Niels is moved on, which I can see happening.

JJK was mostly LB cover.
I agree, we're weak there too. Funnily enough I think it';s about the only position I've seen Godfrey have a decent game at, so maybe he deputises there.

I think it's almost certain a RB will be sought.

I'm a big Coleman fan, but with the best will in the world he shouldn't be an automatic choice at RB; and Lampard hasn't shown any inclination to play Patterson so far (despite the "oh I was just going to play him too" comment he made after he got injured).

We cant go into a new season with a veteran and newbie as RB first choice.
Or he didn’t want to Chuck him in when we were in a relegation fight over a whole season he’s obviously going to play

Sheer pragmatism next season.

Mid table, and hopefully a couple of good cup runs.

Lampard needs time to repair what has gone before him.

We need to be patient and support him.
Not a personal dig at you.

And im somebody that does enjoy beating Everton up, but people have really convinced themselves that the most we can hope for is mid-table based off 1 terrible season where everything that could go wrong, went wrong. Last season was a freak season.

Mid-table is something other teams should aim for, never Everton.

Patterson appears not to be on Lampard's preferred list of starters.
He’s been injured, was thrown into a prem club with limited experience in a relegation scrap, while our captain and one of our most experienced players was in his position, no manger is giving Patterson much game time in that scenario. Maybe he would have got games at wing back late in the season, where iwobi was playing.

He will be playing next season

Not a personal dig at you.

And im somebody that does enjoy beating Everton up, but people have really convinced themselves that the most we can hope for is mid-table based off 1 terrible season where everything that could go wrong, went wrong. Last season was a freak season.

Mid-table is something other teams should aim for, never Everton.

Haha I would absolutely rip your arm off for 11th next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back