Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really worried that Winks gets linked with us everyday. Do we actually have a scouting setup?
1655808058266.png

Dont think we have really got to the issues with our scouting policy

I think they don’t have the obligation to buy until the end of next season but may buy him now to save a further loan fee and they know we want the cash now

It's not about the loan fee - they'd end up having to add that to the purchase fee anyways, we aren't gonna be waving 5m+ for zero reason mate, the money's guaranteed income to us.

Juve are the ones pushing to bring him in a season early in order to sell him, otherwise they end up having to pay the same amount anyways, and have a player they don't want on their books who's on good wages, taking up a loan spot and who they aren't even allowed to loan out as he's not their player, all the while his value will be going down as he won't be playing.

Juve are trying to mitigate the damage from a simply awful decision to loan with obligation to buy that they made

That Finch farm news account running with Mcneill, I bloody hope not!
There’s no way we waste a penny on him imo. What is the actual point of McNeil. Imagine having a similar goal return to Tom Davies,
But apparently you’re a very good attacking player.
I would lose faith in Thelwell overnight if that’s is the best he can come up with

Status
Not open for further replies.