Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supposedly we’re getting the buy out fee for Moise Kean this summer off Juventus in order for them to do a deal with PSG
What a signing from Brands.

Basically parked 34m for us till we need it.

A sad loss to this football club.

I suspect in years to come we will look back and Brands will have made HUGE returns.

Anyway, it was more about highlighting the type of French talent available but also that there are others available such as Doku and also De Ketelaere of Belgium.

Each of the well known leagues will have 5 or 6 young players that could be attainable.

The trick for us is going for them and seeing who wants to join that isnt picked up by a top side.

You genuinelly think we can attract those players with no one else in for them

What a strange post. See above.

Holland, Belgium, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany.

If each country has 6 high potential young players, thats 42 players to target.

They wont all move to top sides.

What a strange post. See above.

Holland, Belgium, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany.

If each country has 6 high potential young players, thats 42 players to target.

They wont all move to top sides.
Yes such a weird argument, that all these top young players will sign for 4/5 clubs. And this they all want champions league football.

Thomas partey left the Spanish champions to sign for 8th placed Arsenal.

The premier league has a huge pull, probably more so now with covid, a lot of European teams are struggling including some of the bigger ones, obviously we’re struggling financially to. But if we sell, we still will be able to attract players

Yeah trying to replace 6 players with 40million would be quite amusing.

When those six players are passengers and literally contribute nothing other than being a man dressed in an Everton kit on the pitch… they don’t need replacing , almost every player in the prem that we could sign would be an upgrade

The average wage in the championship is £35k per week with the highest being close to £70k!!
Not for long …. When we go down and none of our contracts include relegation clauses … the median weekly wage in the championship is going to skyrocket .

Gomes is gonna be on 100k a week while getting taught a lesson by players like Livermore

Regarding transfer fees, I think we are all dreaming if you think we are going to get big numbers for our "fringe" players because these "fringe" players are not starters for many clubs:
Gomes - expires 2024 - £110k
Iwobi - expires 2024 - £50k
Keane - expires 2025 - £65k
Holgate - expires 2025 - £25k
Gbamin - expires 2024 - £50k
Kean - expires 2024 - £50k

So they don't hold any draw in terms of fees especially when we have them sat on long contracts.

Another problem we have is we have players who have a year left (expired 2023) who are first team players but also on nearing their final big deal:
Mina - 27 - £120k
Doucoure - 30 - £75k
Allan - 31 - £70k

So we are in a good position to cash in on these players but ultimately they make the team weaker and to replace them would cost more money than we would receive for them.

Our main focus would be cashing in on one of our bigger assets like:
Richarlison - bought £35m
DCL - bought £2m
Pickford - bought £25m

These players you would argue would get their transfer fee returned and potentially more. They have years ahead of them and enough years on their deal that we could negotiate better terms.

There is no way that iwobi is on only 50k a week. I wish he was bursa a 34m signing I reckon Kia would have made sure he got more wedge than that

Richarlison are you serious. Yes he hasn’t had a great season, but who has, he’s in a relegation fodder squad.

What have Liverpool just payed for Diaz. 45? I know he looks good and Is flavour of the month like everybody they sign. But he only has a slightly better goal record than Richarlison, when playing in a weak Portuguese league for one of the top sides. Amd Richarlison has a much better goals per games record for his country. Richarlison would score a hatful in that Liverpool team

I think he will still command a very good price minimum 55mil for me. Obviously that will change if we go down.

I don’t get how blinded some of our fans are regarding Richy … why would he score “ hat fills” in a Liverpool team?

What has he done to show that would be true?

He literally cannot pass a ball 6 years , he can’t dribble , is not quick, chooses the wrong options , is selfish and often misses the target when shooting as he snatches at shots .
Infact , I can’t see an aspect of his game that has improved much since he’s been here ….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back