Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
No links and we aren’t rumoured to be in for him but I thought Morelos for Rangers looked alright both legs against Dortmund. Does anyone watch him enough to know if he’s worth a shout? We need some sort of back up to DCL

If we could bring in Gallagher, Broja and a centre back i would be very happy.
Will be interesting to see what he does next summer, obviously a lot will depend on who we sell, I think he will definitely want a number 6. And obviously won’t go for Gallagher and de Beek. Also we’ve had links to quite a few wide players.

Would low buy-back clauses not get around those new loan restrictions? Chelsea could sell their players but have £50 buy-back clauses; allowing them to have the player return should they want them to.

Would low buy-back clauses not get around those new loan restrictions? Chelsea could sell their players but have £50 buy-back clauses; allowing them to have the player return should they want them to.
Not ideal that. Basically the successful ones they can come and take back and leave us with the ones that fail.

I’d hope we could maybe do a few loan to obligations, If money is a bit tight.

With all this Ukraine and sanctions business hardly likely we will have the money.

Moshiri could bankroll us on his own. With FFP you dont need more than he has apart from sponsors etc.

I think we sell alot of players and bring in a handful of good ones.

Buy back clauses are misleading. They depend on the player wanting to move back to his previous club on the conditions they offer, they are not binding (on the player). They only limit the current club to making the offer at the agreed buy-back terms, once the player turns it down it's open season.

Chelsea are relying more on draconian sell on % to recoup the value on young players who leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back