Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bored so I'm sharing this wham ITK's tweet because it encourages me that we might be looking n the French market.

Sangare plays for PSV...and Ivory Coast.

Fofana plays for Lens...and Ivory Coast

Onana plays for Lille...and Belgium

What is this 'French market' :o

The players are all good but you'd have to go with Onana for the potential. Plus he wont be involved in ACON.

Sangare would also be a welcome addition at still only 24. But a bitter pill as we should have signed him for £8mil.

Sangare plays for PSV...and Ivory Coast.

Fofana plays for Lens...and Ivory Coast

Onana plays for Lille...and Belgium

What is this 'French market' :eek:

The players are all good but you'd have to go with Onana for the potential. Plus he wont be involved in ACON.

Sangare would also be a welcome addition at still only 24. But a bitter pill as we should have signed him for £8mil.
Fair enough two do play in France? And that's what I meant players in that league

I’m imagining our negotiating is going like this:

“Hi it’s Kev from Everton we’re looking at [insert players name here]”

“Oh we weren’t expecting to hear from you! That’s great, he wants to move and we’d like him gone too we’re thinking of a price in the range of arou-“

“So we’re not looking to pay”

“Oh, you mean like a loan? Well I’m su-“

“No we want to bring the player in without paying and maybe you could cover the wages as well I think they’ve hung up, yeah they’ve hung up”
I think its more like

"Hi Kev here from Everton, can we pay for(insert player name)with 5m up front and the rest on the drip over ten years please?"

Other club: Phone goes dead.

Fair enough two do play in France? And that's what I meant players in that league

Not a swipe at you...more that the twitter post was a little off though im just waking up lol

Apparently we were in for Onana but hes too expensive.

Literally the exact profile of what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back