Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not really following all this transfer stuff. 30m for a reserve player from chelsea.
I cant get my head around these prices.

Gilmour is the bees, lads.

He ran the show for Lampard's Chelsea in his full debut (against us btw, last game before COVID). Absolutely laughed at England's much-vaunted midfield in the Euros. Folks sneer at a 0-0 draw, but ya Rice, Phillips and Mount got nowhere near him.

You'd all be desperate for us to sign him after 6 months. It's the perfect time to get him as his stock is down because of that Norwich loan.

He ran the show for Lampard's Chelsea in his full debut (against us btw, last game before COVID). Absolutely laughed at England's much-vaunted midfield in the Euros. Folks sneer at a 0-0 draw, but ya Rice, Phillips and Mount got nowhere near him.

You'd all be desperate for us to sign him after 6 months. It's the perfect time to get him as his stock is down because of that Norwich loan.
I’m defo onboard with signing him. I just think a 5ft7 kid alone doesn’t transform our midfield.

We’ll still be getting overrun every week.

Rice & Phillips played together as we got to the EURO 2020 final, but you’d replace one with Gilmour?

I think the sun has gone to your head today fella.
we could have had 10 clones of Zidane available to us and Mr Bean wouldn't have dropped his defensive midfielders for him, never mind Gilmour. The fraud plays holding midfielders against San Marino.

I’ve mentioned some players I think would enhance your squad on a “Transfer thread”. They’re Scottish, the reason I’ve mentioned them is because I’ve had a good look at them over the years. I know them. I’m not gonna pick some players from abroad who I’ve seen occasionally and have a good YouTube highlights video. I’m making suggestions based on years of watching them.
Why bother mate ? Genuine question. Ya don't support us . Why sign up to tell us what Scotish players we should sign ?

Supporting Celtic has changed you.

What do you mean draw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back