Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? Niasse performance in 17/18 was better than anything Doucoure has served up.

He obviously wasn't give a lot of chances because he was technically woeful and that's probably fair. We also bought Tosun who wasn't even an improvement really.
Mate in a world of horrible takes you've made on here, this one might just be the most bizarre, not gonna lie.

Love you for it, but you actually put Niasse in the same sentence as an actual, albeit limited, footballer.

Carnt make an informed judgement either way but gee-whiz hardly an endorsement.........................
Billy Gilmour Chelsea training axe explained by Thomas Tuchel with Everton loan an option The Scotland international has been released from the club's first-team training camp in Las Vagas.

Billy Gilmour has struggled to impress Thomas Tuchel at Chelsea Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel has shed some light on his decision to axe Billy Gilmour from the first team's pre-season training squad in America.

The Scotland international looks set for another loan spell away from Stamford Bridge after being sent to train with the club's development side, who are also being put through their paces in the States. The former Rangers youngster endured a disappointing spell with Norwich last season and was even booed by his own fans as the Canaries suffered relegation.

Chelsea extended his contract until 2024, but the 21-year-old has been unable to win over boss Tuchel and has been released from the senior squad alongside fellow youngsters Armando Broja, Harvey Vale, and Tino Anjorin.

Tuchel told Chelsea TV: "It was a very difficult decision because nobody deserves to go and I would've loved to have everybody here because Tino, Harvey and Billy train at really a high level and it would've been nice to see them in some matches.

"In the end we had to take the decision to keep the quality up high in training so we decided for 24 players as a maximum and that's why we made the group a bit smaller."

Don’t the ‘Small 14’ have it within their power to do away with FFP, and they never had to agree to it in the first place? We only agreed to it because we didn’t like the idea of Manchester City surpassing us.

The majority will always support FPP, for the top 6 it ensures almost guaranteed they remain there long term.

Fur a lot if the others it's a great excuse fir the owners to not have to spend big

It won't be for him or the rest of us moaners, but you have to accept all fans are different. But I will admit it is a worry for a team I've followed for over sixty years.
I could quite easily be crushed by them. I have deliberately decided not to let that happen.

If it all gets too much, I will go and watch more live music, or walk in the hills or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back