Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Moshiri went into this with all the confidence in the world after being on the Arsenal Board for a number of years.

In his mind that made him an expert on how to run a club.

He's an accountant mate, a very good one at managing other people's money's in commodities he understands.

Football is a way removed from what he understands and requires some form of knowledge and even instinct, on that the guy lacks hugely, he's trusted people like Boys pen bill and Jora the snake

We can kiss goodbye to another of our targets.
The amount of leaked 'interest' in players is getting me to wonder if this is one of bills old tricks.
'We tried for all these players, but they just wern't interested....we go with what we have'

On paper it feels like we should be in for him but then got to ask why if such a good midfielder is available for free did Fiorentina pull out and his only interest now is Brighton and two Turkish clubs? Something doesn't add up - attitude / injury concerns / absurd demands?
It sounds like there may be an unreasonable parent acting as agent or advisor so that may be part of it.

I've watched him at Hoffenheim multiple times, he is a good player. Has had some knocks, but I don't think he has had a ton of injury problems. It's an odd one. My thought was that there wasn't much action because he was just all in on Fiorentina, but like you say the reversal there is odd.

Without a doubt though he would help solidify our midfield.

They need to find the money then because relegation would be a lot more costly for the club and without 4 or 5 good signings this team is almost certain for relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back