Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loos like we are putting all the hopes of landing a decent striker in the Broja basket in reality.

Given the interest there will be with him 'if he becomes available' it's risky - especially now with a total change of all the people who are running the club b or doing negotiating - and them having zero ties prior to a few months to Chelsea - I'm not sure how the Lampard factor with Chelsea will ys e any influence now.

Broja, Gallagher, Gilmour or whoever else would literally have to insist on that move ahead of other maybe better offers to allow us to get them.

West Ham, Newcastle, Palace and likely a few others sniffing around the first two as well

Don't think he particularly looks like he's a football player mate, serious Niasse vibes watching that - he looks absolutely terrible - and that's the best highlights....

….notice a few African players started life in leagues in their own country, particularly Senegal. Makes you wonder if it would be sensible to tap into those African markets.

Screenshot 2022-08-12 at 20.21.14.png

So Frank / Kevin's to do list till the end of the window for me

IN: 1 midfielder (Gana), 1 central striker and 1 wide/attacking midfielder
OUT: Gomes, Gbamin and Nkounkou

Interestingly that would leave us with 26 squad player except the 2 under aged players.
So more outs needed even if we bring more in. But honestly cant see a centre back going or Rondon or another midfielder
Solution is not to list Godfrey/Townsend for the 1st half of the year as due to the World Cup they are unlikey to play until Boxing Day.

….doesn’t particularly look central striker type.

For me this is the one that is the closest to richy that any players we have been after...obviously not as good yet, but bag of potential and this one is a player that their supporters don't want to lose....it seems that OM fans like him very much and that he could play a role alongside milik on top with Payet just behind...so for me is a big yes...he would also be cheap as they need money and his wages are today ridiculously low so would not take any effort really on our side to offer him a decent package.

Status
Not open for further replies.