Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, say we get a striker, which I’m sure we will - we’ll still have two out of the three who started upfront yesterday in the team.

The forward line is weak, very weak even with a new striker. I don’t think signing one player will make much of a difference.
This is why I think we need to play to their strengths

Gordon pace get to the byline get it in

McNeil great left whip balls in early

Exactly this. Too much pessimism two games in, guessing like after two games under Benitez we were gonna win the league ! ?
Correct, we got off to a great start last season, ok points wise this season has been poor, 4 points worst off, but we still have positives to build on.

Signing Jack Nicholson would be proper left field. Get it done Kev

He’s already done a cracking portrayal of a lonely Everton striker waiting for the ball;

657B76CE-B8D1-4991-B63E-45535519818E.jpeg

Why would they do that? He’s not worth near £35m and they’ve done some solid business so far this summer without inflated fees
They were after him in early in the window, preparing a bid of these figures, however at present they don’t know how bad he is, so we should sell while the times right

They were after him in early in the window, preparing a bid of these figures, however at present they don’t know how bad he is, so we should sell while the times right
Were they after him or was it just Football Insider saying so? Were they ‘preparing a bid’?

Why would they be preparing a bid of £35m+ for a player they don’t know how good/bad he is?

It was made up like 99% of transfer rumours on Twitter are

Status
Not open for further replies.