Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he knows what he's doing and trust the people around him to do the same now so he can just concentrate on his own game.

I seem to remember a game under benitez where he got subbed on while we were defending a corner same as Chelsea but he panicked, tried to help keane, left his man, the ball got flicked on and the lad he was supposed to be marking got on the end of it.
Yup it's a lot about trusting the players around you to do their job mate and focus on their own game

We are lacking a special creative talent. Very jealous of West Ham with that Brazilian lad they are signing
Yep and if we didn’t blow money on crap for years we’d be signing players like him!

I do have faith in Thelwell going forward though, can’t see us being anywhere near as bad in the market as we were with Brands or Walsh

Gana we might get on a free.

Broja loan / other domestic loan. Frank has been specific about using the one remaining spot.

Kudus loan. Probably unlikely.

I don't see us spending on Diaz and think Garner might go elsewhere.

I'd expect no more than two in with one being Gana. Between time and money constraints to expect any more is pushing it a bit.

We are lacking a special creative talent. Very jealous of West Ham with that Brazilian lad they are signing
In a way I'm surprised that a player of his profile is going somewhere like West Ham. Having said that I think he's the sort of player you need to build the team around and that wouldn't happen at a bigger club.

I wouldn't be surprised if he personally has a successful season, but this may come at the expense of other players like Bowen and the overall team .

£50m+ is a lot of money too. Not saying he isn't worth it but Kudus on loan with option for a third of that price could be the better deal if it happens.

2 loans, one or two buys I can see that tbh mate

Lampard said recentyl he wants to use up loan options. Saw Elanga from United linked, and City trying to loan out that Cole Palmer. They might become options if nothing happens with Chelsea. Kudos at Ajax is still there too. Can easily see two low cost loans.

Gana seems to be a deal the club will do, on our terms, so essentially low fee. Still think this one goes through on deadline day. That would be 3 players, with minimal outlay.

Gana we might get on a free.

Broja loan / other domestic loan. Frank has been specific about using the one remaining spot.

Kudus loan. Probably unlikely.

I don't see us spending on Diaz and think Garner might go elsewhere.

I'd expect no more than two in with one being Gana. Between time and money constraints to expect any more is pushing it a bit.
We cant spend, because we didn't sell Gordon.

Lampard said recentyl he wants to use up loan options. Saw Elanga from United linked, and City trying to loan out that Cole Palmer. They might become options if nothing happens with Chelsea. Kudos at Ajax is still there too. Can easily see two low cost loans.

Gana seems to be a deal the club will do, on our terms, so essentially low fee. Still think this one goes through on deadline day. That would be 3 players, with minimal outlay.
He looks very decent. Mind you, he is working with class players there at City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back